We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join our award-winning* team in Crosby. Our aim is to inspire healthy, happy and confident children and if you’d like to be a part of this, and have the required skills, we’d love to hear from you!
The management team which you would be joining at Streatham House Nursery are committed to helping you progress in your career, and in turn, your positive attitude towards the job will be integral to guiding our children’s future.
Our Nursery aims to create a family environment for both children and staff, which is made clear in our day-to-day activities.
As part of your role you will be involved in:
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
Our ideal applicant:
- Must be at least Level 3 qualified NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- Has at least 3-year childcare experience
- Has at least 2-year leadership experience of a large team
- Has a good knowledge of EYFS
- Can demonstrate a can-do attitude wanting to create a brilliant experience for our children
- Has the ability to work well as part of a team with shared responsibilities
Benefits of working for us:
- Lunch provided on site
- Free Uniform
- We place a huge emphasis on our staff’s wellbeing
- Holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Here at Streatham House we have recently partnered with Perkbox to offer you more great perks and benefits. Joining our company as a Deputy Manager means you’ll get access to over 200 exclusive offers including a free hamper on your birthday, a free hot drink from Caffè Nero every week , a free cinema ticket at Odeon, Cineworld or Vue every month and so much more. We also offer you a comprehensive medical scheme giving you access to online GPs 24/7.
*Streatham House was recently awarded Nursery of the Year – North 2019
To apply, please send your CV using the APPLY button on this advert.